Hubcentric spacers

Jackwaitesdc5

Hi guys I'm thinking about buying 25mm hub spacers , I have standard alloys and run 225 tyres everything is standard will 25mm be to much and make it rub ? Or will it be ok? I'm lowered on spoon springs which is around 25mm if I remember correctly 😊 Thanks in advance!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Be safer with 20mm tbh. If you didn't have 225 tyres, maybe a 25mm might be ok.

But again, as with anything it all depends on what camber you are running, etc, fair amounts and you may be ok....or it may catch if someone is in the back.

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
For info mine rub with ET42 (so 18mm further out) with 215 tyres and -1.2deg rear camber. Only just though, literally skims but I am currently rolling my arches anyway to accomodate future wheel/tyre combo options

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
You'd be safer with 15mm, this would also give you adequate caliper clearance for the bigger brake kits such as TGM's F50 setup.

Samy888

Advanced Member
Jackwaitesdc5 said:
Hi guys I'm thinking about buying 25mm hub spacers , I have standard alloys and run 225 tyres everything is standard will 25mm be to much and make it rub ? Or will it be ok? I'm lowered on spoon springs which is around 25mm if I remember correctly Thanks in advance!
My car was lowered 30mm on ebiach springs, i had 225 tyres and tegiwa 20mm spacers. was fine with that and didnt have any issues.

Jackwaitesdc5

Ahh ok guys I may give 20mm a whirl! I have no camber adjusters are anything like that at the minute! Does it make much different 20mm spacers ? I just want to fill the arches up a bit more as the standard wheels look a little lost in there!

Jackwaitesdc5

Samy888 said:
My car was lowered 30mm on ebiach springs, i had 225 tyres and tegiwa 20mm spacers. was fine with that and didnt have any issues.
Was this with standard camber settings ? 😊

SmudgerByName

Advanced Member
Got 15mm on mine with 225 Tyres and it doens't rub... JUST though. Will need to get the arches rolled at some point though. Something I'll sort over winter. See how it does this weekend first at Silverstone