Huge thanks to eight speed!.....

silverdevill

Advanced Member
Took my teg to eight speed last friday (27/8/10) and handed over the keys to stevie and mark for quite a bit of work to be done on her....and i must say i'm over the moon with the end result when i got the car back, it's like a different motor!....they're both hugely helpful and knowledgable about the dc5 and i never doubted that my car was in anything but the best hands.....anyone who's thinking of taking their car to these guys...DO IT!...you won't regret it, i even got a free buddyclub oil cap thrown in!...so a huge thanks guys...you'll be seeing me again for sure...(cams etc...lol)........ :xcheers: Ryan.

Eight Speed

Advanced Member
Ha ha, not quite guys.

It was ordered incorrectly and was sat on the desk and I was in a generous mood at the time.

Stevie

Eight Speed

Advanced Member
silverdevill said:
Took my teg to eight speed last friday (27/8/10) and handed over the keys to stevie and mark for quite a bit of work to be done on her....and i must say i'm over the moon with the end result when i got the car back, it's like a different motor!....they're both hugely helpful and knowledgable about the dc5 and i never doubted that my car was in anything but the best hands.....anyone who's thinking of taking their car to these guys...DO IT!...you won't regret it, i even got a free buddyclub oil cap thrown in!...so a huge thanks guys...you'll be seeing me again for sure...(cams etc...lol)........ :xcheers: Ryan.
Many thanks mate!!

I am glad the car is Ok for you and you are happy with it :)

See you soon and thanks!!

Stevie