Hullavington Fri 27 May £99 open pit lane

T666YPR

You looking for some newbies to show up m8? :?:

Airfields at £99,people will soon learn they scrub your tyres.

That being said,I'm sure your DC2 will surprise a few on any track to the unsuspecting :wink:

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
T666YPR said:
You looking for some newbies to show up m8? :?:

Airfields at £99,people will soon learn they scrub your tyres.

That being said, I’m sure your DC2 will surprise a few on any track to the unsuspecting :wink:
Having done Hullavington Si, It's actually got one of the best airfield surfaces, so didn't scrub my tyres that bad at all.

It's not like Elvington, which has a very poor surface.

Mike

truffs

:oops: done it again hence the title PC not DC :roll:

cant make it as car wont be fixed in time :|

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
scaryprowler said:
I'm going!!!
hummmmm

With your manifold and exhaust, you maybe too loud.

Motorsport Events are very tight on noise, so as not to upset the MOD.

Also, if they feel your car gets makes more noise than it did at the start of the day, they will re test you again. If you fail, remember it's the end of your day, unless you can make it quieter again.

Mike

scaryprowler

Advanced Member
I was a little worried about my sound levels after getting the JR header installed (thanks Mike :D). 2 weeks back at Castle Combe I was measured at 4kRPM @ 98.5dB's! So it will be a close call... fingers crossed, eh!

I've got a baffle for the exhaust, this is sure to drop the sound level by a few dB's.

Are you coming Mike? Will yours be done by then? Or are you waiting for a large event before you unleash your... errr... beast?

Duncs

i am aiming to get to this, will check work etc then book, got to try the Spoon springs out

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
scaryprowler said:
Are you coming Mike? Will yours be done by then? Or are you waiting for a large event before you unleash your... errr... beast?
Car prob won't be ready tbh...

Also for me, the Friday falls on a non bookable holiday date :cry:

I will try to do a few, once I'm back from Japan.

My first date booked, is at Croft with bookatrack.

I will try to do a few local ones as well, been told that Keevil is very worth while, and for £89 for a whole day, you can't go wrong!

Mike

Duncs

i am in too,
good weather forecast as well,
anybody know where the nearest Optimax stop is?