HYTECH'S K-SERIES BUSINESS (check them out)

SOLO-ITR2007

Advanced Member
Hey guys, just wanted to share with you all HYTECH'S other business specifically for k20s. As most people know HYTECH makes some of the best headers and exhausts. IMO they are the best out there.

They are amazing quality and perform great. You can expect big gains when using their products. Check them out

HYTECH EXHAUST SITE
http://www.hytechexhaust.com/

RSX TUNER SITE
http://www.rsx-tuners.com/

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Yes.... Hytech bits that are for any Honda's, are / if not the best products that you can buy in their field :!:

I might just be having some Hytech bits on my race car 8) but not from their 'mass' production consumer range.... :D

Mike

SOLO-ITR2007

Advanced Member
The things that suck with them are their EXTREMELY LONG LONG wait time to get your order. Their prices are expensive but you get what you pay, and that is quality and performance I ordered my header threw them on my DC2R and it took, no joke, almost a year. But when I got it and installed it.......its just sexy fun time now LOL

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Yes... I know only too well how long you have to wait.... and the strings / hoops my tuner has pulled with them......

I know my header took a long time... as it was revised a number of times.. as they kept experimenting and found yet more ways to get more performance out 8)

From what I've seen so far.... my bits are a little special :)

Mike

acepty

Advanced Member
I tough that the SSR Six Sigma Racing Headers were the best out there for the K series?

What you guys think of those?

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
All I know... is that Hytech headers are generally considered (by those that know) to be the best that you can get..... a lot of other companies often sell copies :wink: (which are not made or have the attention to detail)

Mike

fonz600

Advanced Member
SSR and Hytech are both highly rated, but as Mike said I think Hytech are thought of as being the stella one.

I looked into getting a Hytech header for my JRSC setup but in the end I couldn't wait long enough and would still need some fab work to be done once it arrives as it would've came open ended.