I feel Gutted......

andyd

Advanced Member
I've just watched my DC5 drive away :cry: :cry:

i feels soo odd seeing your car being driven away :cry:

cfoster

Advanced Member
blimey that was quick mate!! Did anyone local buy it?!

Caymen next by any chance?!!! :D

Chris

Zero7

Advanced Member
My wife shead a few tears when my DC5 went of the drive, I was pretty low for a while too..

andyd

Advanced Member
cfoster said:
blimey that was quick mate!! Did anyone local buy it?!

Caymen next by any chance?!!! :D

Chris
Local ish... Not Essex Local though... :lol:

Oh Yes.... Just need to find the right one :cry: . I really want one in White with the huge carbon brakes. :cry:

But thats gonna be a needle in a haystack to find... i dont mind waiting though :D

keevster

Advanced Member
Mate i can empathise with you on that one.

I have never been so gutted in my life as i was the day my DC5 went, i felt major depressed, as it was probably the first car, that i had to sell out of urgent necessity, sold loads in the past, but nothing gutted me as much as this.

The only thing thats keeping me sain at the moment is the fact my DC2 should arrive within the next 3 to 4 weeks, and even at that, i am looking forward to the DC2, but not near as close to i was when waiting for the DC5.
There is nothing else that comes close to the DC5 in the looks department, and as for performance, well you all know :lol:

Paul :wink:

dan the man

Advanced Member
keevster im with you.

DC2 is awesome for that modern car feel- but when mine drove away i was so gutted :(

Sucha good looking car and never looks as good as when someone drives it off..my NSX was the same :x :x :x

robert_raw

I've got this to come in my DC2 in the next couple of weeks.

Not looking forward to it.

What i am looking forward to is being able to afford another DC2 one day.

bloody mortgages!

johnk

Advanced Member
robert_raw said:

Me too - but with the DC5!!

But I am getting a 200SX as a replacement for now.... looking forward to the forced induction! :evil:

waynedouglas

Yeah i sold my Audi A3 yesterday, but alls good because its going to fund a DC5... So bigger and better things... :)

Frazdog

Advanced Member
Ive got my old dc2 in my mum n dads drive way! Gear box is away n a few wee other probs but i just cant let it go! its not a type r but may aswell be!! (si)

every sunday when i go there for dinner i just wish she was road worthy even though i have the dc5!

might go insane if i dint have the dc5!
:roll:

Martctr

Advanced Member
johnk said:
robert_raw said:

Me too - but with the DC5!!

But I am getting a 200SX as a replacement for now.... looking forward to the forced induction! :evil:
My mates 360bhp sx is for sale for about 6k. Very tidy, very fast and very scary in the wet!! Make sure you get one with traction control as my mate turned his off for 10 seconds and demonstrated why he needed it :shock: brown trouser moment

Nate187

I watched someone drive my DC2 away on wednesday. I had 3 great years with it and all those memories came flooding back, very emotional.

But i kept looking towards the future....DC5.

Frank

Advanced Member
I know exactly how you feel mate, it got worse for me as I found out the numpty that took it scrapped the full side of it after a few weeks :shock: