I finally have a DC5!!!

buckley 88

Advanced Member
Drove down to torque imports this morning and picked up my lovely Dc5, Massive thanks to Mike for being really helpful with the sale and for the service etc he provided, so Yeah got her and love her!!!! very happy :xcheers:

buckley 88

Advanced Member
Thanks everyone, pics will be on tomorrow definate :wink:

I don't suppose any of you lovely people would have some oem drivers seat rails for sale would you????

previous owner has lowered rails drivers side (passenger seat is oem height) and Im only 5'8 and I am having a few issues :oops:

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
im 5 10 and was considering the lower seat rails what make are they and how bad is it mate???

buckley 88

Advanced Member
im 5 10 and was considering the lower seat rails what make are they and how bad is it mate???
hello mate, tbh I have not checked the make, I will have a good look tomorrow and get back to you regarding that, (possibly Blitz) My teg has a blitz sticker so may be from the rails, not sure

I'm finding it very difficult tbh, my head Is basically just above the steering wheel, I have to really sit up straight lol

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
ok mate keep me posted.

Just a thought won't your passenger seat rail fit or is that to simple a fix to be true. :xconfused:

buckley 88

Advanced Member
ok mate keep me posted.

Just a thought won't your passenger seat rail fit or is that to simple a fix to be true. :xconfused:
Yes no problem, will do.

I can't see why not but the thing that has swung me is that the options from the shops are buy "left", buy "right"

Rob R

Advanced Member
Welcome along matey. I too bought from Mike and can only sing his praises. I'd be willing to swap seat my oem rail with your lowered one, where abouts are you?

Stoo

Whining.....
Never heard of Rapton/Raptor seat rails.

The drivers and passangers seat rails are NOT interchangeable either.
Just so you know :)

Welcome btw!
Stoo

buckley 88

Advanced Member
Welcome along matey. I too bought from Mike and can only sing his praises. I'd be willing to swap seat my oem rail with your lowered one, where abouts are you?
Hi Rob, did you by your dc5 recently mate? Mike had two dc5's up for sale at the same time last week, one is now mine and the other was CW with a regu exhaust - very nice :xyes:

wonderful news that sounds brilliant Sir!!! I shall take a pic for you now and pop it on here for you and others to see it :wink:

Im in south Wales mate, the only Dc5 in the village type thing, so I think I'll be a fair way from you but lets see If we can work somethinh out

buckley 88

Advanced Member
Never heard of Rapton/Raptor seat rails.

The drivers and passangers seat rails are NOT interchangeable either.
Just so you know :)

Welcome btw!
Stoo

Thanks for that Stoo, much appreciated and Thanks for the welcome mate :xcheers:

buckley 88

Advanced Member
been trying to post a picture for 30 mins now!!! not a clue how to do it :xrealangry:

try again tomorrow