I finally own one :D

kenzie 67

Advanced Member
Hi folks. As the title suggests, i've managed to get hold of a full C pack, Milano red DC5 :D See there is a few DC5 owners in Aberdeen but have only seen one red one, mostly blue and white. Will post up more/pictures when im onshore and given it a good clean.

Cheers

Billy

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
My old track car went to aberdeen a few years ago but I've never seen it since

Stylesa

Advanced Member
Im from aberdeen too. I have a blue one....

There are two other MRs in aberdeen, gibby85 and coldfuse....

Did you buy the one with the white wheels?

think that makes red the most common colour in aberdeen now!!!! :lol:

kenzie 67

Advanced Member
Aye, ive seen you a few times i think. You live next door to my mate in Auchlossan Court? Already hade a stare at it :lol: Indeed it does have powder coated white wheels........ RG51 FLR \:D/

Stylesa

Advanced Member
I used to stay in auchlossan, dont anymore.... but yeh, thats me.

Theres you and two others now, gibby85 and coldfuse. You should meet up for a milano red photoshoot. :D

AEM V2 induction kit and coilovers too? i think you know a couple of the supra boys too? i have been trying to get along to one of their meets for some photos.

kenzie 67

Advanced Member
Sounds like a plan :D You still in Bridge of Don?

Aye, AEM V2 induction kit and lowered on apexi n1 coilovers. I could give you a shout before a future meet if you would be intrested in coming along? Be good to have another teg either side the supras :D

Stylesa

Advanced Member
Not anymore. im right across the other side of town now!

Yeh that would be good, i've got marc's (M*** NEL) contact. he said he would give me a shout too.

Wouldnt mind a whirl in one of the twin turbos too! :D

rascal69

Advanced Member
I was interested in this one but the guy never back to my email and his ad at the time never had a number.
Welcome and I look forward to pictures 8)