ICE Questions

dazza

Advanced Member
I managed to fit some 6 1/2" kenwoods in the doors, all i had to do was make a spacer ring to bring the speaker out a bit.
But i had to butcher the plastic ring on the inside of the door card to make it fit back on as it fouled the speaker due to the spacer.
No cutting of metal was required :D
Then i put the tweeters in the stock location on the dash, but at the moment they sound a bit harsh for my liking, will have to sort that out soon.

andyd

Advanced Member
dc5-2ltr said:
Andy...I thought you would have moved on by now...whats it going to be??
Na sod that..... i petrol prices are a bit too much at the mo to warrent a Evo.

Plus i may have to start doing some extra weekend miles soon :oops: :lol:

Andy

andyd

Advanced Member
Cheers guys.

ill have a go at the weekend at trying to make some spacers then :lol: :lol:

Andy

BadBoy

Advanced Member
did your car come with front speakers? if not there should be blank paltes already in the door, what I did was just screw my speakers onto these, no need for other spacers.

andyd

Advanced Member
BadBoy said:
did your car come with front speakers? if not there should be blank paltes already in the door, what I did was just screw my speakers onto these, no need for other spacers.
Yes the speakers where already installed.

Andy

BadBoy

Advanced Member
andyd said:
BadBoy said:
Yes the speakers where already installed.

Andy
I was lucky then, I never had speakers as standard so honda fitted a blank plate which is used to mount my speakers onto.