Idiot reversing outside car park entrance and hit my teg

another_ronald

Advanced Member
This idiot was reversing while i was waiting to get into the car park. Nothing much i could do apart from just sit and watched my car being hit. :evil: I was mile away from his car, look how damage his car is anyway.

Zani

Advanced Member
oh my... Sorry to see that!

... but by the looks of his car, bumps on both corners of bumper and ding on the boot lid the driver isn't very careful!

Hopefully it wont take long to get it all fixed!

Allen

Advanced Member
My misis thinks im sad parking out the way from people, but this is why I do it.

Sorry to see/hear mate

clio_phil

Jeees, sorry to see that.
I cant imagine having that done to me, i would have flipped.

This is why we are paying so much for insurance,
Because retards like this spoil it for others

mark type r

Advanced Member
Hopefully the guy wont try and blame you. Its a horrible thing to see especially sitting there watching it happen. :evil:

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
Allen said:
My misis thinks im sad parking out the way from people, but this is why I do it.
I always park well away from other cars and with a wall etc beside me so you dont get dodgy sap's like the driver of that banger near me.. no matter how sad ppl might think it is to do it..

kingston

Advanced Member
El Cap said:
This is why hanging should be brought back in, people who do this don't deserve to live!
i guess youve never had an accident then or cost someone else money through your actions...

logik

Advanced Member
Allen said:

Sorry to see/hear mate
This is exactly what i do too, people think i am a weirdo for doing it but i really dont care. You cant trust people in carparks, some dont even care.

The worst thing is, and i am NOT having a go at women, but more and more are buying MPV's which are like tanks, and they really are too big for most people to maneuver. They end up hitting people on a regular basis in carparks etc.

kingston

Advanced Member
trouble with modern day cars are that theyre getting bigger to accomodate the necessary safety features required to get that oh so ever ncap rating while car parking spaces are gettign smaller so supermarkets can fit more people into their shops.

tedg

Advanced Member
NCAP ratings are getting higher since cars are getting more heavy (thus momentum)

rick c

Advanced Member
I parked my car out the way to avoid prangs... and I had my car broken into.

Doesn't matter what you do shit still happens