If it was your car?

josh93

Alright guys. Just thought I'd load up a pic or my car for some ideas on what you guys would change if it was yours? I'm guessing you lot have a broader range of parts available so you know. Exterior parts. Anyway I'll start it off by saying that id like to get some tyres that fill the arches... Try not to be too harsh lol. Load up your own cars too!! Seen a lot of nice tegs on the thumbnails!

Attachments

dotty

Advanced Member
I would get a proper spoiler ;)

Maybe some OEM DC5 wheels too, in silver or black, not sure what your interior is like ?

scrawnban

dotty said:
I would get a proper spoiler ;)

Maybe some OEM DC5 wheels too, in silver or black, not sure what your interior is like ?
Definitely change the wheels. Nice set if oem maybe in a dark colour

davidpingu

Advanced Member
A respray to CW :D

Only joking bud, Milano is a beautiful colour. Ok if it was me I'd lose the EP3 wheels either for oem or something else. Just personal opinion of course!

josh93

Definately lose the ep3 wheels agreed. I like the wheels that come on the mugen fn2 but no idea what they're called...that face lift looks wicked too. Even with no spoiler... My interiors just standard is interior might look to change it up in the future but it's not really bothering me at the moment....

josh93

Thanks for the feedback tho... Who's gonna give me the cash to get it all done then?

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Personally I don't really like the yellow fog lights so I would put the car back to having the brake vents on the front. Change the wheels and rear spoiler. Maybe a replica mugen lip kit. I say replica only due to the cost of the genuine.

josh93

I agree with the foglights too. I want to put a mesh on the bottom grille too. Looks abit unfinished.. how much are the replica kits?

cjh1981

Advanced Member
Reminds me of a lot of the RSXs in the states. When done right they look the nuts for me

Linus27

Advanced Member
OEM spoiler, bronze Rota's, OEM number plate and pink furry dice for the rear view mirror :)

FireDance

Advanced Member
I really like the EP3 wheels. I have some in grey

Get some wheel spacers & a proper spolier 8)

josh93

Does anyone know what the mugen fn2 wheels are called?... Spacers is a good shout. Especially with how skinny the wheels are. Apparently like the rsx I can get wider tyres but haven't checked.... Any alternstive to the oem spoiler? Indont really want it to look like a type r rep

MaxJ

Advanced Member
TyperItr said:
Personally I don't really like the yellow fog lights so I would put the car back to having the brake vents on the front. Change the wheels and rear spoiler. Maybe a replica mugen lip kit. I say replica only due to the cost of the genuine.
Am I right in thinking the Type S didn't have break vents.... or was it just those that came with optional fogs that didn't?

TyperItr

Advanced Member
I don't think fog lights were a factory option on any Integra IS or Type R? I am Open to correction though.

scrawnban

TyperItr said:
I don't think fog lights were a factory option on any Integra IS or Type R? I am Open to correction though.
No they are not. Where they are placed is where the cooling ducts for the brakes are. Anyone that puts fogs in there are taking a huge risk. Honda designed it for maximum cooling due to the over heating issues with the previous type r cars