If you could paint your DC5 any colour what would it be?

Krys23

The reason i ask is i am currently making a deal on an integra, i've always wanted champ white but everyone i find is high mileage so i've settled for arctic blue, I have a good local sprayer to me so i'm considering a full respray, just to be different more than anything! Thoughts on this?

maxvr6

Advanced Member
I wasn't sure at first but I think that looks pretty good actually :) It's the wheels in this pic that don't agree with me.

discodave22

Advanced Member
Like it but not sure on it. I've seen one painted a metallic cadburys purple which looks unreal, that's the colour I'd go for :)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Silver ha ha!!

Think Mclaren F1 Papaya Orange or Porsche Orange would like nice with black wheels.

Teg

'Gulf' blue, matte orange or black (not OEM) wheels. Someone needs to photoshop these ideas!

^^with that kit^^

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
This is a big favourite of mine.

And another :)

That is well nice!

Not overkeen on the front bumper though.

Teg said:
'Gulf' blue, matte orange or black (not OEM) wheels. Someone needs to photoshop these ideas!

^^with that kit^^
Matte black, now there's a thought!

I reckon the DC5 would look stunning in Matte black, very Motorsport colour. Someone definitely needs to get some Photoshop's compiled.

This slag is in a Matte Grey kind of colour isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB2-L7hyGKo

Matte Orange, never heard of that before will have to look it up? Gulf Blue, any of the racing colours would look good on most cars. The DC5 would look great in Gulf Blue with all the livery.

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Yellow gets my vote, i would be my colour of choice if i wanted to change the colour of the Integra.

Id also like a metallic green.

Teg

On the other hand.....

Apparently this is a wrap.......someone please do this haha great for driving in low winter sun

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Well nice that DC5 in Matte black is.

Just ditch the naff front splinter and bonnet and replace with some OEM and that would look stunning.

Matte black with the red Honda Type-R badge front and rear = sex.

Altecians

Advanced Member
Krys23 said:
The reason i ask is i am currently making a deal on an integra, i've always wanted champ white but everyone i find is high mileage so i've settled for arctic blue, I have a good local sprayer to me so i'm considering a full respray, just to be different more than anything! Thoughts on this?

Always wanted to do the DC2 OEM yellow but I chickened out when i resprayed, promised I'd wrap it one day instead.
Has to be yellloooowwww

Lewis93

Advanced Member
I agree yellow is a really nice colour for Integras in general.

Why is the side sticker moved on that car, bit of a strange thing to do!

integraleo

Advanced Member
I have seen 2 phoenix yellow dc2s and driven one of them being my friends car. At the time I had my white dc2 and thought his looked great. After a while that wore off and I preferred my white one again. I think it's just the rarity of the colour that adds to the appeal,when you see it often it loses its appeal.
My choice would be pirates black same as my old mb6. Awesome colour in the sun.

coconat

Advanced Member
Honestly? This might be a bit controversial but I would like to re-spray mine in white (already is white) but a crisper more brighter white rather than with the cream tinge, I think in some lights it makes the car look slightly weathered or older than it is, someone took a photo of mine at JAE and sharpened the colour to a crisp white and it looks bloody lovely. If I had the money spare I would be strongly considering it..

Erm

Advanced Member
Lime green. But would need a custom interior to go with it too.

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Satin Battleship Grey or Matte Camo Green. Throw in black wheels and I think they'd both look hard as nails.

Erm

Advanced Member
coconat said:
Honestly? This might be a bit controversial but I would like to re-spray mine in white (already is white) but a crisper more brighter white rather than with the cream tinge, I think in some lights it makes the car look slightly weathered or older than it is, someone took a photo of mine at JAE and sharpened the colour to a crisp white and it looks bloody lovely. If I had the money spare I would be strongly considering it..
when was the last time you had the car machine polished? I know championship magnolia isn't white white, but a good machine polish should make it look whiter if its not been done for a couple of years.