If you had to swap the DC5

Javirai1

Advanced Member
love the R34 GTr's..... :xyes: ......... also the GT-R itself....................will be interesting to see what the new civic will drive like................! :xaiweb6:

truupR

Advanced Member
Probably a GT-R. Though I've got a soft spot supra's!! or even an NSX... probably something jap either way lol. That R34 sounds like its hardly trying :/

Lewis93

Advanced Member
truupR said:
Probably a GT-R. Though I've got a soft spot supra's!! or even an NSX... probably something jap either way lol. That R34 sounds like its hardly trying :/
That GT-R is 1,000 whp. :xaiweb6:

I'll agree with it has to be Jap, I'd consider the LFA but after seeing this NSX...

Lewis93

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
Realistic (ish) -Mugen RR
Unrealistic - Mclaren P1 ;) Or a Lambo
Which Lambo would you have Mark? The Veneno looks immense but I think I'd rather have the sesto elemento just for the purity. If not either of those you mentioned the Zonda Revolution.

Mark_teg

Staff member
Which Lambo would you have Mark? The Veneno looks immense but I think I'd rather have the sesto elemento just for the purity. If not either of those you mentioned the Zonda Revolution.
I'm not fussy mate ;)

I think just a Gallardo tbh, as it's smaller and seems more useable.. Though I think I'd go for several test drives, as you do :)

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Realistically it would be either a nice S15 or a really well sorted S13 with an RB26 lump.

Dream would be a NüR Spec R34 GTR or a GTR35 Nismo Spec.

maxvr6

Advanced Member
This is a really difficult one, there are just too many great cars, maybe a P1 as you just cant argue with its looks and capabilities, if it was a Lambo it would have to be the Egoista just because it looks so fappin bonkers, Porsche it would be 1973 911 Carrera RS 2.7.

My favourite at the moment though would have to be Liberty Walk's interpretation of the 458 Italia

Italian character overlaid with a bit of Japanese flare, literally ;)

truupR

Advanced Member
jebus.... that car really is something else Max :|!! Think I'd be too afraid to drive it

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Yeah... I'd probably be too scared to drive it too, maybe just bring it out on sunny days for a polish lol

jrscho

Advanced Member
R34 GTR is definitely on my list! Next would be the NSX. And then a R35 GTR.

Or if i was a millionaire it would be a Lamborghini, maybe the Aventador. Love those! Or the P1. Also love Liberty Walks 458.

And have a couple of mental mad track Honda's, DC5 and EK9!

Lol i'm dreaming a bit too much now ..

List goes on but thats the main ones ;)

Lewis93

Advanced Member
I'm pretty surprised nobody rates the Pagani's here. There just isn't much that can argue with the looks of this thing.

jrscho

Advanced Member
LewisK20 said:
I'm pretty surprised nobody rates the Pagani's here. There just isn't much that can argue with the looks of this thing.

I forgot about the Zonda actually, thats right on top of my millionaire list! Lol, a car you probably will never see in your life. Whereas lambo and ferrari i see them every so often!

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Always wanted a Mitsubishi Evo 6 TM edition. Can't justify the running costs but if money was no object :).

Or a Aston Martin Db5, always been a bond fan, and it would have to have the gadgets of course :).

Sgtscotty182

Advanced Member
I've been toying with the idea of an R34 Gtr or an EvoX for the past couple of weeks. I can't seem to stop having dreams about them

Lewis93

Advanced Member
Sgtscotty182 said:
I've been toying with the idea of an R34 Gtr or an EvoX for the past couple of weeks. I can't seem to stop having dreams about them
If I had the money for a R34 I wouldn't think twice about it. :xaiweb6: