If you want a shed go buy this

qamvti

Advanced Member
sheeraz19823 said:
Texted the guy hes saying otherwise? Dont know what to do now! Make the trip or look elsewhere
Honestly mate don't go if he said take it for £5000 I still would of left it its that bad and shame on him for telling lies again.

Ezza

Advanced Member
The funny thing is when you try to be as genuine as possible you get taken for as a possible scammer. When i was selling my DC5 i told them the exact problems/niggle parts and most people were shocked to find me being so honest.

bennn

Advanced Member
Gerard DC5 said:
I'd be raging at that too. I'd have been put off by the fact hes listed it as a 1.8 so would wonder if they actually had a clue about the car. Never see that one about Glasgow either.
This happens a lot on Autotrader. Because its an import a lot of the time the car gets listed as a 1.8 because a DC2 is the only Integra in their database.

sheeraz19823

Advanced Member
Well hes texted me saying it needs a TPS sensor and the car is 200miles from where he is so cant get pictures of the mentioned areas at the moment!

Glad saw this thread, ticket cancelled!

qamvti

Advanced Member
Glad I helped he only lives ten minutes away samething he said to me when I said get more pictures just wanted to waste your time.

Gems

Advanced Member
Ah thats such a shame! Gutted for you. I've had this a few times in the past and i really don't get it. They are obviously hoping that you go with your eyes closed! Is it only a CW one that you want? I'll keep an eye out for you.