im soooo glad i dont drive a Poobaru or a member on this forum...

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Its not just the scooby lads. I know of many Dc2 and Ek9 lovers who say the Dc5 is excrement. I have even been told it has the chassis of a CRV and handles like one

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Its not just the scooby lads. I know of many Dc2 and Ek9 lovers who say the Dc5 is excrement. I have even been told it has the chassis of a CRV and handles like one
The DC5 is excrement because it doesn't have Double Wishbones & that's all that matters in a Performance car ;)

TyperItr

Advanced Member
The DC5 is excrement because it doesn't have Double Wishbones & that's all that matters in a Performance car ;)
So thats why they say it handles so badly?? Its the only sports car i have ever had so i have no experience to comment!

leejw87

Spoon Whore
So thats why they say it handles so badly?? Its the only sports car i have ever had so i have no experience to comment!
A DC5 does not handle bad compared to a DC2.. If anything it will corner quicker.. But just might not inspire as much confidence.. My mate used to have a DC2 and I drove it a few times.. Couldn't see what all the fuss was about..

If your friends bang on all the time about the handling just start refrencing engine, brakes, interior etc.. They will soon go quite ;)

jon-dc5

Advanced Member
Ha, The good old B series obsessed Irish lad's, Thought i'd heard them all but never heard the CRV one,
The complete and utter dismissal of the Dc5 over here is funny, I get a good laugh out of it anyways!

Grov

Banned
Depends what evo/scooby, some aren't all that fast at all, depends on the model. Late's 90's STI's only have a bit more power than a Teg. If your talking road driving, there ain't a great deal in it, unless your talking the more powerful versions and or modified one's, and then it's obviously different.

Kingston don't be like that, the only reason you still have yours is because you can't get rid of it. Id of probably sold mine quicker broken, that your teg. :D

I assume were talking E46 M3, they weigh a good chunk, almost 1600kg AFAIK. obviously yes it's a great car (50k new) but it's been said on here that a 250brake teg will keep up with one, and id imagine it would. There quite similar in there the engine is very keen for revs and makes all the power top end.

kingston

Advanced Member
Grov - dont hate because you owned a excrementter and wrote it off

I trust youll pop onto Blueguys thread and let him know your thoughts as well...

p.s. while my car my not sell, ill be in a great position in that i own 2 of the best drivers cars available - whats your excuse?

firthy22

Advanced Member
Can you pair stop sniping or go and join the Scoobie forum, you'll be at home there :

dave c

400hp K20
Can you pair stop sniping or go and join the Scoobie forum, you'll be at home there :
I'll be honest I find it quite funny and I'm sure they love each other really, Kingston and grov sitting in a tree.... Stop flirting lads ;)

blueguy

Resident J's whore
not that i'm a mod or anything, but im not sure your allowed a pic in your sig
This has been enabled after the last forum refresh mate.
However we are reviewing the use of this and a decision will be made in due course.

kingston

Advanced Member
I'll be honest I find it quite funny and I'm sure they love each other really, Kingston and grov sitting in a tree.... Stop flirting lads ;)
I think he's just jealous thats all as deep down he'd love to be able to pull off rolling around in an OTT car but he's just not confident enough to do it

Plus if he can catch me then maybe...

sovietspybob

Advanced Member
I find alot of the scooby boys seem to confuse handling with grip, my scooby defiantly grips better than my teg did BUT the teg had sweeter handling out of the box.

Similarly my missus MX5 handles amazingly, probably the best of anything ive really driven but doesn't have anything like the grip of the scooby or teg.