In the search for power

PalfyR

Advanced Member
Hi guys I'm in the process of boosting the tegs power. So far I have a tegiwa induction kit a heat wrapped tegiwa manifold and a spoon n1 exhaust system. I have just purchased an rbc and will also be getting the car mapped either kpro/k100. Before I get the car mapped I was wondering what other bolt-ons would help improve the cars bhp? Now I'm only interested in bolt-ons as I can't afford a turbo/charger and I'm not keen on changing any internal parts. All comments welcome and also I know it's not just about bhp but I'm intrested in what you guys would suggest?

Cheers 😀

dc5ian

Advanced Member
get the rbc ported to a 70mm throttle body and that's as far as you can go with bolt ons really.

dc5ian

Advanced Member
i never got it done personally, changing the throttle wont give you that much gain to be honest just a slightly better mid range.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I found this link somewhere on this site as someone has had a race spec DC5 built. This guy Ric Wood builds performance cylinder heads for race cars and if I recall he managed to get a fair bit more power from the head whoever's car it was.

Might be worth contacting him but I can't see him being cheap, head work is expensive.

http://www.ricwood.com/gasflow.html

HTH

TheH

Yep RRC or RBC with 70mm throttle body port matched and kpro,then your lookin at different cams ect and expensive head work