Indicator relay location

Steve95

I have just been out to the shops and noticed my indicators have stopped working, does anyone know the location of the relay? And how easy is it to find one?

Chewy

Advanced Member
Steve95 said:
I have just been out to the shops and noticed my indicators have stopped working, does anyone know the location of the relay? And how easy is it to find one?
Fuse is in the Fuse box in the engine bay (Fuse box lid has the location information on it), the relay can be found in the drivers footwell, behind the base of the steering wheels remove the square vented plastic trim to expose the relay box (This trim also holds the location information for these).

Both fuse and relay are generic so replacements will be easy to pick up from your local auto factor.

Steve95

Right i have checked the fuses all ok, the hazards don't work either, but seeing the alarm works all indicators? Must be the relay, but i cannot tell which one it is? Nothing on the back of the quick release panel under the steering wheel? There are a few relays, but which one it is i cannot tell. Anyone she'd some light on this for me? Becoming a real headache not being able to use indicators, i feel like a bmw/ Audi driver! Also if there is one i could change it with until i can get to a shop please?

Steve95

I have just been through the owners manual with Google translate to find which relay it is, all the fuses are listed but non of the relays? I am desperate! Can't keep driving with no indicators....

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
Steve95 said:
I have just been through the owners manual with Google translate to find which relay it is, all the fuses are listed but non of the relays? I am desperate! Can't keep driving with no indicators....
I'm 99% sure it's the same as ep3 one....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

kyle'87

Advanced Member
The relay is under the dash, the relay bank to the left when you look under there. It is easy enough to access, just drop down the tray under the steering wheel. It looks exactly like the image above. Best thing to do it put your finger on the relay and then try your indicators, if you turn them on and the relay doesn't click, then you know that it is dead.