Indicators not working

dave c

400hp K20
Anyone had this one before, i'm guessing I've just tripped a fuse? Left or right, nothing, no lights no sound, didn't check hazards but will do tonight.

I had been messing with electrics earlier (stereo / speakers / battery / guages) so i'm thinking its something i've done ](*,)

Can anyone tell me which fuse i need to replace?

Ta

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
You have probably just not pushed the connector in fully on the hazzard switch buddy, or its left disconnected. That will stop them all working if its unplugged. :)

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Fuse number 5 - WHT/BLK Turn signal/hazard relay, Turn signal lights.

If it's a fuse and not the above.

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
You have probably just not pushed the connector in fully on the hazzard switch buddy, or its left disconnected. That will stop them all working if its unplugged. :)
This ^ done it myself after having the panel out :rolleyes:

dave c

400hp K20
no attempt to even plug it back in couldn't have helped the situation :-$ ](*,)

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Sweet, glad you sorted it. :)
I test drove my teg with the same problem... No hazard switch connected. This proved very fustrating coming from a car with indicators on the wrong side to the DC5. Haha wiping the windscreen then trying to cancel it instead of indicate...which wasnt working and then just a mess of stalks going up and down. It was raining aswell so i kept turning them off. Coorrr you can imagine the fun i was having on that test drive :)