Induction Kit on Ebay

Evs

Advanced Member
Just going from the pic of it fitted I wouldn't touch it - it looks like it's just going to suck hot air from near the exhaust manifold. I'd stick with the OEM airbox or get a proper cold air intake tbh

dazza

Advanced Member
Hot air Induction rather than cold :roll:
Stat clear mate like Evs said.

timp

Advanced Member
looks like utter crap mate, you have no idea of the quality of the filter either.

I suppose if you droped it straight down at the front of the engine it might get some cold air, and all the crap the road can chuck at it.

As its a tenner you should buy it anyway, also buy an HKS sticker from someone else and sell it to a Corsa chav for 200 quid they will buy it for sure and think its a bargan, that way you have the money to get an AEM or something

vtidan

I just wondered why they are so cheap. I currently have a BMC CDA and also modding my original air box (hondata mod) to try with my spoon drop in.

mikegsi

Staff member
timp said:
As its a tenner you should buy it anyway, also buy an HKS sticker from someone else and sell it to a Corsa chav for 200 quid they will buy it for sure and think its a bargan,
sounds like a plan :wink:

i openly express my feelings on these hot air filters, and this one will be as bad if not worse than the best of them.

you always get what you pay for