info needed on vtc solinide for k20 ASAP

snaildc5

right basically i think mine is fornicateed so i got one today and the numbers dont match up mine is PNB B23796_43601 1Y07B. the one i got is PNA B23796_43600 1802G
there is a slight difference in the solinides themselves too.mine had a small filter on it the new one doesnt plus the slots in them are different. can anyone shed some light as to wheather this will work right on a re map or whats the craic.thakns in advance
paddy..

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
sounds like you dont have the correct one. i would not fit te replacement, it will need to be right,

why do you think your is faulty?

snaildc5

sounds like you dont have the correct one. i would not fit te replacement, it will need to be right,

why do you think your is faulty?
i think i have the correct one sourced so im going to go with that. i had it in for a tweek to the k pro map as i replaced the k and n with a tegiwa m and the mapper couldnt adjust the cam angle.it was jumping from 30 to 18 to 38 back to 20 ect so thats what he reckons might be the fault

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
sounds unusual to me they are normally very reliable, i havent heard of one just failing for no reason, the filters can get blocked sometimes which causes them not to work and if the oil level is too low they wont work either.