Ings / J's front fender / wings

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
Hi all,

looking at getting some wider front fenders in the future, but can decide between the 2 hole design of Ings or 1 hole of J's (behave...)

i know a few people on here have j's fenders but lets see some pics, anyone got the ings either with pics?

cheers

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
Heres a pic of mine with Js Fenders on.

Just be prepared for a large bill from the bodyshop when you have them fitted. The finish of them from the factory is terrible and takes alot of work to get them to fit nicely.

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
Michael1 said:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454428074.834925.jpg

Ings over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How was the quality of the ings fender from the factory? As the js is notorious for requiring a lot of work to fit..

If the ings is decent I would rather have that as less messing around and they are similar priced.

Feels looks nice but they are double the price of the other two!

Michael1

Mine were the first bolt on set ever because DC5RMike did all the hard work before he sold them to me Haha.

From what he said I think they're just as good/bad as the J's wings.

Michael

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
Michael1 said:
Mine were the first bolt on set ever because DC5RMike did all the hard work before he sold them to me Haha.

From what he said I think they're just as good/bad as the J's wings.

Michael

Haha fair doos!

Well I'm none the wiser then ffs lol.

Why did he get rid after doing the hard work?

mike.williams

Advanced Member
i didnt need them, i can fit a 9" 255/40 front wheel under standard front wings

heres some pics fitted of the ings but not painted

front wheels are 17x9.5 +28 TE37 w/255-40 federal rsr, i didnt like how the car drove with these front wheels so i went back to my 17x9 +40 255-40 setup which fit under oem fenders

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
Cheers for that Mike I do like the look of them. What arch work did you have to do to get those wheels to fit? As im gonna be sorting out my set up this year.

Also what set up do you have on the rear?

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Lukeyboi89 said:
Cheers for that Mike I do like the look of them. What arch work did you have to do to get those wheels to fit? As im gonna be sorting out my set up this year.

Also what set up do you have on the rear?
about -3 deg camber to get them te37 on with the ings fenders. i run between -3 and -3.5 for track anyway

rears at that point were 17x9 +40 ce28n with 235/45 federal rsr