Insurance after a ban.

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
I'm coming to the end of a six month ban after "totting up". :xredface:

I've managed to keep hold of my Teg despite my g/f hassling me daily to get shot. :xyes:

I'm just wondering if I'll be able to justify the cost of my insurance for my weekend toy.

From what I'm reading online my licence will come back clear but will have the code TT99.

I've been doing some insurance quotes online with an EP3 as my base car and it doesn't seem TOO bad.

I haven't been able to use my real details as I can't get a quote for when I'm back on the road.(2 months).

Has anyone on here been in a similar situation?

dc55_11

Advanced Member
Hi mate, yeah i have a tt99 which is coming off this june, its a nightmare to have and i have 3 year NCB and managed to get a quote through sky at 1500k so if your fresh from a ban then im guessing your premium would be a little bit higher

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
dc55_11 said:
Hi mate, yeah i have a tt99 which is coming off this june, its a nightmare to have and i have 3 year NCB and managed to get a quote through sky at 1500k so if your fresh from a ban then im guessing your premium would be a little bit higher
Mine comes off in June too. :xwave:

I've got 8+ years NCB,also previously insured with Sky.

SuperFLY

Advanced Member
dc55_11 said:
Get a quote through sky at 1500k so if your fresh from a ban then im guessing your premium would be a little bit higher
1500,000!!!!! Man that's expensive insurance! ;)

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
i had a ban a few years ago, mine went from 380 to 440 with all mods declared, lol, (im old ;) )

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
C&S Evo7 said:
i had a ban a few years ago, mine went from 380 to 440 with all mods declared, lol, (im old ;) )
How long was the ban? Did your licence get endorsed at all?

dc55_11

Advanced Member
Hahah yeah it felt like 1500k when i first got insured :D was 2300 on a 1.6 Civic!

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
dc55_11 said:
Hahah yeah it felt like 1500k when i first got insured :D was 2300 on a 1.6 Civic!
How old are you Matey? If you don't mind me asking?