Insurance decision

Project

Advanced Member
Just got of the phone with A-plan and Adrian flux and they have both offered me the cheapest quote of the exact amount to the pound :lol: now I have to decided which one I would prefer dealing with for a year.
Can anyone give some feedback about both companies, good and bad, thanks

raz786

Advanced Member
Adrian Flux has been fine with me to date, insuring mods not a problem, pretty good customer service for me mate. HTH

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Have you told them both they match? Might be a tool to bring the excess down, hire car, optional track day cover etc etc?

They may be the same price, but find out what each policy offers.

Project

Advanced Member
It just gets silly now, got of the phone with both of them again, and they both said more or less the same thing, I get the same cover, a-plan knocked off £10 from the price and flux knocked of £50 from the excess :lol:

Think at the mo, the majority vote is A-Plan

bezza4

Advanced Member
Am in the same situation. Adrian Flux gave me a quote slightly better than A Plan. A Plan have now matched it, so it is case of deciding which to go for. Never had any problems with A Plan so probably makes sense just to stay with them.

sinbad

Advanced Member
Used adrian flux and never had any real problems although i did have problems with the underwriters! (norwich union) So i will not be using them again.

Ive been with a-plan for a few years, made 2 non fault claims with them and they have been spot on. Great customer services and use of common sense! They initially quoted me more than elsewhere but when i got back to them and said i was willing to stick with them if they could price match they eventually BEAT my other quotes and offered me a better deal. That was after speaking with them 3 times. Great service!