Insurance For The Newcastle Area

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
So just had a chat with A plan about my renewal and mentioned my move to Newcastle next month.

My insurance was £700 per year now they want £1000 per year!!!

Alternatively I can get £700 with their "other" underwriter.

So my question is this who are you insured with I you live in the north easy and what are you paying??

I'm 28 years old 11 years no claims, never had a accident, tickets, points etc completely angelic licence and history and moving to the NE3 area

Need to square this away before the 28th sept.

Cheers

Gordon

Dazmartin

Hi

I live in Washington NE38 I'm gulp 43 ! full no claims etc... car garaged. I was with A-Plan but the renewal was £700. Sky cover me for £600 again it's through "other" underwriter. I have had the car 3-4 years and I'm finding the insurance going up about 80-100 pound a year !

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
That's brutal buddy it really is.

I'm going to look around see what I can do but failing that it's A plan £700 per year again.

Gordon

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Sky called out of the blue yesterday and they want £662 for the year not a great difference really.

Gordon

Steve_DC5

Advanced Member
i live in Newcastle £660 fully comp, 4NCB 1 £6500 claim, no points. Aged..... 24 :)

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Steve_DC5 said:
i live in Newcastle £660 fully comp, 4NCB 1 £6500 claim, no points. Aged..... 24 :)
Thanks I got sorted in the end all mods declared and like for like replacement also just shy £600 paid monthly. NE3 postcode