Insurance renewal time :D

coconat

Advanced Member
I've been (weirdly) looking forward to this time of year, last year when I imported my DC5 Brentacre were the only company to insure me for £1000, a year later i've managed to insure it fully comp with a nice low excess for £550 with Sky :xaiweb5:

Had some bother earlier when I called asking if they could beat the Brentacre renewal and spoke to a very rude advisor- Chris however called me very swiftly following my complaint to resolve it and apologise and was nothing but polite and professional

Greenlight originally offered £549 which to be fair was an absolutely cracking deal, and they didn't even ask what my lowest quote so far was to make it fair which was a surprisingly good attitude from them, but as Sky insured my 300zx and GL could not I decided to stay loyal to Sky this year

Feel a bit bad that Brentacre couldn't do better considering they promised me a huge price drop, but i'm pretty chuffed with my renewal this year, next year will be about getting my 300 that low!

Thanks to Chris and Sam, both very friendly and helpful, and also thanks to the Greenlight advisor who was very lovely

Considering I had budgeted £800 for insurance this year I guess i'll treat my 300 to a new steering wheel and put the rest towards some coilovers for the Teg

:xcheers:

Ezza

Advanced Member
You will be then charged an extra £25 admin fee for those extra mods ;)