Integra 0-60 time

WestYorkshireman

Advanced Member
Sorry guys, I know this will have been asked loads of times and I have done a search but nothing came up though.

Not that I'm into pub talk figures but what is the 0-60 time for the Integra.

Cheers.

premadonna555

Advanced Member
Estimated to be around 5.9 seconds i believe?

Although i've seen as high as 6.9 and as low as 5.7 in magazines. It feels around 6 seconds to me.

0-100mph is quite impressive too, at around 14.8-15.2 seconds.

celox performance

Advanced Member
drivebymonkey said:
cue the big "0-60 doesnt matter" debate...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The 0-60 time doesn't matter with this car, it's what the car can do after that :D

Cue the Scoobybeater debate :lol: :lol: :lol:

bling

Advanced Member
Hate ASBO's asking me what the 0-60 time is as i so often point out that i dont race my car from a standing start to 60 or even a 100.
i normally race it from 30 upwards to whatever speed and this to me is a much better way of telling the cars TRUE performance as there are no traction issues at these speeds.

JT3173

Advanced Member
celox performance said:
drivebymonkey said:
cue the big "0-60 doesnt matter" debate...

The 0-60 time doesn't matter with this car, it's what the car can do after that :D

Cue the Scoobybeater debate :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeh, 0-60 means nothing, I just enjoy driving it whilst knowing its quicker than most in a straight line but its the twisties that this car is quick on!

I am sure there are Integra's out there such as NA race spec ones that would hit 60 in 5 and high 4's.

I hate joining busy autobahns in most things apart from the Teg where the average speed has to be about 90mph and no law to state that users already on the autobahn must let you out of the slip road. This is where a cruise at 30mph on the slip road and a good blast on the loud pedal will see you in excess of 100mph in a matter of seconds and on your way safely. The Teg does this sooooo well! :D

phil r

Advanced Member
The teg isn't about 0-60 , its after that & on the handling where the car is at :twistednod

sinbad

Advanced Member
phil r said:
The teg isn't about 0-60 , its after that & on the handling where the car is at :twistednod
Yeah its between 60-100 that i thinks more important, especially if your one track. With some uprated brake disc/pads and some stiffer springs the 5 would be abit of a track warrior!

WestYorkshireman

Advanced Member
Sorry guys, I certainly wasn't trying to start a pointless 0-60 thread, I've had my fill of reading those over on CTRO.

I was just curious.

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
WestYorkshireman said:
Sorry guys, I certainly wasn't trying to start a pointless 0-60 thread, I've had my fill of reading those over on CTRO.

I was just curious.
Dont worry mate....so have we :wink: