Integra Boot Badge?

shakeybiker

Just bought my first integra today (dc5) but the previous owner has de-badged it on the boot and the sides, i can find the rear type-r badge and the side decals but nothing for actual integra badge anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers

tico_87

Advanced Member
Might be worth asking Saint Matt on here as hes breaking a DC5 if no luck then get in contact with Integrastella via eBay. Also Dave @ Steels Honda might be able to help you out.

shakeybiker

I'm not that good at this forum stuff. But I'll learn and do all that you mentioned. Thanks for the advice marra!

Jamie

shakeybiker

Ha cheers mate. Did manage to message the lad breaking so we'll see what he comes back with. Thanks for the help!

Jamie

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I think you would be best going to Honda as the ones from a breaking DC5 won't have the sticky pads on the back. (Well not much anyway) depends how 'crisp' you want them.

shakeybiker

Cheers for the reply. i'll see what the ones he's got are like and take it from there....realised interior light gone now, little things, bit by bit. I'll get there

Jay

shakeybiker

Ok pal,
I had already bought one off Matt but if it was cheap would have bought another. I'll see what the second hand one is like and if no good I'll let you know. Cheers

Cam

Advanced Member
If you get a used one, I used Evostik Impact Adhesive to put mine on... it's stringy while drying so you can pull off excess areas and leave it looking like new. :)

Picture