Integra driver Killed By Mondeo Suicide Driver

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Just read this article. :shock:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-bid.html

Shocking and sad to read regardless, but wondering if she was on the forum as article mentions a black Integra Type R (prob more likely Dc5 than Dc2 if its black).......

Also, my mum whitnessed a fatality on one of our local roads on sunday when the driver of the innocent car died in her arms before the ambulance could arrive....

I hate this time of year on the roads, so many accidents (and crazy people by the sounds of this article above)

Everyone just take care, keep your distance and keep your speed down...

It also nearly the year aniversary since my friend Darren and his best mate were killed when he lost control in his 600bhp Supra...

Again, everyone just be careful - and check your tires / change then at least 3mm dont wait unitl there on the wear indicators... :wink:

logik

Advanced Member
Very sorry to see this mate, happened over here in Ireland too at the weekend in Donegal. A DC2 hit a van head on and all three were killed.

Sorry to hear about your mates and the Supra.

Bad time of year for this to happen.

Allen

Advanced Member
Thats really sad. Taking someone else life cause your not happy with your own. :x
I would of been going down there to the golf course the day after, no reason why it couldn't of happened then.
Doesnt bare thinking about.

DolphiN Tech

Advanced Member
Personally I hope they find him fit to stand trial and then lynch the cnut.

Fine, if you want to take your own life, do so, but involving an innocent bystander is unforgiveable. For them to die and you survive? Well...

Jayk

Advanced Member
:( thats bad.

The guy should go down for murder. What ever happens those kids are going to be missing a mother, nothing can fix this.

mikegsi

Staff member
not good by any call, why..... plenty of other ways to do yourself in, and whats his outcome........ he lives while an innocent doesnt.........

andy, was the supra crash the same area as my evo one? there was a supra written off on the tree i missed before i had mine?

Grangey

Advanced Member
could have been a uk spec dc2 as theres a fair few more of them kicking around that jdm dc2s or 5s.

sickening though, the guy should be sevirly punished and the children should be able to beat the shit outa him when theyr older

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
mikegsi said:
not good by any call, why..... plenty of other ways to do yourself in, and whats his outcome........ he lives while an innocent doesnt.........

andy, was the supra crash the same area as my evo one? there was a supra written off on the tree i missed before i had mine?
hey mike, no it was actually a different area - in tynemouth.. But i do remember your accident and you saying the tree before the one you hit was the scene of a fatality with a Toyota Supra.. spooky...

p.s - got the Altenator here buddy, when do you wanna get it looked at...

Andy

MrHanky

Advanced Member
Damn I remember the Supra incident last year :(. As for morons on the road, there does seem to be far too many. Just the other day 2 cars came flying up the inside of me whilst on the M1 during rush hour. The traffic was rammed, and these 2 idiots were weaving in and out of all the traffic and almost caused a few accidents.
Definately keep your distance

Mark

mikegsi

Staff member
200BHPCARS said:
p.s - got the Altenator here buddy, when do you wanna get it looked at...

Andy
tried ringing mate but your obv busy, wont be this weekend now, will try to speak to you to sort it out