Integra owner killed

liam225

Advanced Member
Just thought I would pay my respect to a fellow teg owner that was killed yesterday. Just read the evening express paper. Don't really know what else to say on the matter not good news regardless of the situation.

darquinn2006

Advanced Member
RIP to the victim of that crash

Jus a msg to everybody on here, remember every time you sit in to you car you never no what is around the next corner!

Safe driving to everyone on here!!!

liam225

Advanced Member
Just found out it was someone I knew he was the man that powered coated my wheels last year he had a x5 last time I saw him. Real shame I hate hearing things Like this.

skerr406

Advanced Member
this is just tragic! still cant believe its happened. makes me think twice the next time i get in the car.

turbo5

Advanced Member
RIP to the victim very sad news. I think it may be this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWayjEJjnbU mods please remove post if you find it disrespectful. it wasn't posted for gory details just as a warning that cars and people aren't indestructable

sovietspybob

Advanced Member
Very sad indeed.

We all love going out and giving it the beans but sobering to think what can actually happen.

markie

Advanced Member
very sad news seen the pics in the evening express as soon as i seen it it flooded back memories of my accident in the dc5 in 2008 and it made me realise how lucky i am to be still here and to even climb out of the tailgate virtually unscathed,please be carefull lads you simply dont know whats round the next corner.
my sympathy goes out to his family and freinds
rip

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
RIP, is it a local Aberdeen guy? i assume it was. Don't know any black tegs in there area.