Integra Race On Forza

luffy

Advanced Member
would anyone be interested on an "Integra Battle" on forza in the next wek or so?

no class restrictions so it's really the quickest teg that gets crowned FORZA KING ??

we need 8 players

1. Luffy

mikegsi

Staff member
we taling about 360 and im having 'issues' with live at the moment! :wink:

Project

Advanced Member
I'm up for this, but need to buy my 12 months again as its just run out

1.Luffy
2.Project

andyd

Advanced Member
Xbox 360 = Check
BB Connection = Check
Forza 2 Game = :shock: :evil: Doh....

ill be in once i buy it... :lol:

Andy

luffy

Advanced Member
cool well lets give it a week or so to give people a chance to sort out there cars, sort out there live account or buy the game. i think we should all decide on which tracks as well. I'm thinking Laguna Seca maybe

Project

Advanced Member
Silverstone grand prix :D
And when you say sort out their cars what do you mean exactly as my dc5 is at 375bhp at the mo, dont think its fair to race with that one :lol: I do have a dc2 at 250bhp though

mikegsi

Staff member
Project said:
Silverstone grand prix :D
And when you say sort out their cars what do you mean exactly as my dc5 is at 375bhp at the mo,
is that all :wink:

Archie

Advanced Member
Luffy im game , smashed your R34 in my DC5 the other day :lol:

1.Luffy
2.Project
3.Option
4.Archie

mikegsi

Staff member
trying to sort my issues out, its not a modded box just wont connect to live after they apparently fixed its latest bout of red lights :evil:

Project

Advanced Member
Whats this red light thing, as I get this like once a month but i just restart the box and its fine :?
mikegsi what you running at then, making mine sound inferior :D

mikegsi

Staff member
Project said:
Whats this red light thing, as I get this like once a month but i just restart the box and its fine :?
wont be allowed on till later when she's in bed! basically got every mod you can buy, too fast now and prob wasted a load of money!!

Option

Advanced Member
Whats this red light thing, as I get this like once a month but i just restart the box and its fine
If you have 3 flashing red quadrants, all except top right iirc then its xbox failure. Heatsink i think, but something MS know about cos they will repair it for nothing.

My Teg on forza has too much power too maybe, certainly has traction issues :(

Stu

But then i have the mugen one too 8)

Frank

Advanced Member
Option said:
Whats this red light thing, as I get this like once a month but i just restart the box and its fine
If you have 3 flashing red quadrants, all except top right iirc then its xbox failure. Heatsink i think, but something MS know about cos they will repair it for nothing.
Thats what i've got :?

mikegsi

Staff member
mikegsi said:
Project said:
wont be allowed on till later when she's in bed! basically got every mod you can buy, too fast now and prob wasted a load of money!!
if i remember rightly from last night im running 444bh and weighing in at 906kg :D could have gone further with the weight reductiona and handling count but didnt like the body kits i would have to use, at the moment mine looks exactly the same as my real life teg :D

Archie

Advanced Member
Frank said:
Option said:
Thats what i've got :?
I am on my 3rd xbox :evil:

Flashing red lights can be nothing more than a poorly connected cable so check em all at both ends

You can try changing its position from standing up 2 laying down

Also just whack it that worked for me once :D