Integrastella

Type_R6

Advanced Member
What can i say, top service, top bloke. Great to deal with, If your looking for something for your dc5 im very sure he will have it :xlol:

cheers Andy! :xcheers:

licky

I brought a shocker off this guy i would recomend to anybody good communication and even better part..

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
I won't have a bad word about ANDY,aka Integrastella.

Been to him many times,top bloke. 8) 8)

V7MAT

clean freak
Cheers chalkie, I found it soon after I posted the Q. Still worth while for this thread though?

-Woody-

Advanced Member
He has some aftermarket stuff he imported himself and removed from cars hes had in.

Hes no longer a trader as he couldnt be bothered to pay the charges iirc, hes quite a character :lol:

paul 16v

Advanced Member
I just got a engine mount bracket off andy that i was desperate for he posted it out within a hour of payment and i received the next day...i cant recommend this guy enough!

Marpol

Advanced Member
Ive bought a few things from andy, always really good communication and he gets them posted out to you in no time!

Highly recommended! 8)

sovietspybob

Advanced Member
Similar story here, had several bits off him.

Wheel bearing, speakers etc and all delivered promptly and in good condition.

Gray

Just bought my 1st thing off Andy. Arrived very quickly and well packaged, great communication too.

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Not long ordered some standard shocks and springs off Andy... just waiting for them to turn up.

From the conversations I've had, proper character, great to deal with!!

Highly recommend Andy for pretty much all parts.

Sad 'part' is he's already stripped 10, that's 10 DC5's this year so far!!! :-( sad times!

PooM

Highly recommend! Bought a RM-01A off him for £350!! Bargain! :D

Definately a character, he loves the "F word" lol ;)