Interested to hear suspension set ups.

Blake

Coming from integra's of old with the joys of the double wishbone I need to get some sound advice on my cars van front suspension!

I'm asking advice here and there and getting so much mixed information, I'm currently running mugen shocks and springs but finding its limits quickly on track, so I want coilovers.

But the car must perform well on B roads too so don't want bump steer all over the place although I will be running it lower than I currently am on the Mugens, just a tad nothing crazy.

My buy list was going to be superpro caster increase bushes, coilovers - possibly look in to inverted steering arms should I need.

I'd be interested as to what people are running, how it feels vs stock ect.

Thanks a lot!

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I've never been a fan of coilovers but I do think they're a lot better now than they've ever been.

I'd still like a good old school Bilstein damper or Bilstein coilover setup with some stiffer springs such as Tanabe which offer a slightly lower stance.

If money was not object then it would a Nitron or KW coilover setup for me.

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Sorry to be a vulture, but if you decide to get new coilovers ill have the mugen shocks off you xthumbup

spooke

Advanced Member
Inverted tie rods and rack raisers aren't that recommended by most people on here, if you do go for coilovers I'd recommend extended tie rods and rear camber arms.

Providing you don't "slam" the car you should be good, another thing I'd recommend is an uprated rack slider if you don't have one already - that hugely improved my steering feel.

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
Currently on OEM shocks and Eibach springs, wouldn't want to go any lower. Will be moving to Bilstein B14 when I get the chance, unless a set of B16 can be found at a good price.

People seem to like Meister on most forums, and they've recently released a new series.

But as above, if money is no object you can't go wrong with Nitron. You'll need deep pockets though ha ha.