Interesting induction kit.

premadonna555

Advanced Member
Battery relocation, very nice.

Good positioning for a cold air feed. Wouldn't be surprised if that's a custom job.

celox performance

Advanced Member
I saw these advertised a while ago and the manufacturers claimed to gain around 15bhp :lol:

The funny thing is the manufacturer also was a tuner with rolling road facilities :roll: :lol:

griffy

Advanced Member
weird :shock: looks mental, dont like the look, would be inrested to hear about power gains though

LeeH

Advanced Member
I've seen these too but I cannot remember where,,,is it on vtec direct's site?

I bet it's loud as hell with a chamber that size :shock:

Suped

Advanced Member
Looks like Password:JDM's version of the RSX custom intake. Mental looking cold air chamber. :lol:

premadonna555

Advanced Member
Dotty, that's deal of the decade. I bought a similar sized intercooler pipe for my mr2 and it cost £270! :evil:

LeeH

Advanced Member
dotty said:
premadonna555 said:
Where can you get that red silicone hose from? I bet its ridiculously expensive?
Dean, There is a guy on ebay that sells them (I have one in Blue) they are SFS hoses and cost about £50-£60 8)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SFS-Silicone-...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
This guy is a Dick. He sends you the wrong colour and does not answer any emails and phone calls.

I had to get a refund via a PayPal claim................and kept the hose. Cheers matey :lol:

Westie

:? I don't see why you would want this intake? it's fuging ugly, you have to relocate the battery (more expence) and the gruppe m is proven, well made and looks better, the only thing i could think is that you would buy it to be different !

typertillidie

LeeH said:
dotty said:
premadonna555 said:
Where can you get that red silicone hose from? I bet its ridiculously expensive?
Dean, There is a guy on ebay that sells them (I have one in Blue) they are SFS hoses and cost about £50-£60 8)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SFS-Silicone-...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
This guy is a Dick. He sends you the wrong colour and does not answer any emails and phone calls.

I had to get a refund via a PayPal claim................and kept the hose. Cheers matey :lol:
Thats all me and my friends ever find with EBay full of retards who fook you about and as for claiming Ebay never ever want to know complete crap in my opinion on Ebay and hearing the same everywhere i work just full of scammers and time wasters :cry:

premadonna555

Advanced Member
Westie said:
:? I don't see why you would want this intake? it's fuging ugly, you have to relocate the battery (more expence) and the gruppe m is proven, well made and looks better, the only thing i could think is that you would buy it to be different !
Looks like they've used a racing battery rather than relocating it. So not to bad. You'll probably find that with a decent sized front air intake directly on to that cone then you'll make good gains. Possibly better than the gruppem, but who knows without a test.