Interesting.....

truffs

Went to JAKAN yesterday and Mr Turner fitted my actuator and i have a car that works sweet as again. However with a little bit of tweaking that i didnt ask for (thanku Dan :D ) the turbo is now working at a respectable 0.7 bar without any fluctuations to 0.5 so i have no power dips like i did have. The difference is amazing and its so smooth On top of this he noticed a little hick up with the pipework. Greddy did a wishbone to one of the airhoses, one leading to the tubo and the other to the E-Greddy. This was confusing the hell out of the computer because the airflow was never the same which meant the car was alway over fuelling itself. A new pipe was added and hey presto fuel consumption has improved massivley :!: I put £20 of BP Ultimate in (Northamptonshire dont seem to have found Shell yet and no way is the car being filled up with Total. 90p a litre Ouch :shock: ) which went to the half way line, travelled down from Daventry to Didcot yesterday and a 30 mile trip today a total of 100mile and it has just dropped below the 1/2 way marker. :D before this happened it would be on the 1/4 marker. Well happy with the service again and was only charged 2hours labour. ROCK ON 8)
Buddy Club bumper gets fitted tomorrow and a little something 'extra' on tuesday :wink:

jonster

Advanced Member
Glad she's running sweet again mate.

Yeah, when is the next track day?

I want to do Castle Combe but haven't seen any dates for anything soon.

Jon