interior cleaning

charliearli1234

Has anyone know any good cleaning stuff to clean recaro seats and the side panels where your switches are for ur windows because every time i clean it with autoglym interior
stuff the rub goes more duller then clean and shiny?

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Has anyone know any good cleaning stuff to clean recaro seats and the side panels where your switches are for ur windows because every time i clean it with autoglym interior
stuff the rub goes more duller then clean and shiny?
I use Autoglym Interior Shampoo on the seats and Fabric Trim. If you follow the instructions on the bottle, the fabric always comes up FANTASTIC!

As for your 'Rub' I guess you mean Rubber trim? I have been using Meguiars Ultimate Protectant and it can be used outside as well as inside on the rubber and vinyl.

:xcheers:

Lauren

Advanced Member
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but what sponge do you use with the Autoglym Interior Shampoo? I've been told to use a hard sponge but am weary that it'll damage the seats...

jonahdc5

Advanced Member
I would like to give my seats a clean soon what is the best thing to use for a applicator ie microfibre cloth, brush etc its just i bought a cheapy halfords interior brush at the weekend which has nylon bristles and was wondering if it would be safe enough to use on my seats with autoglym interior shampoo?