Interior Trim Clips Underneath Glove Box

T3LLIOTT

Firstly I apologise if this has been covered already. It's hard to describe this part without using multiple words which dilutes the search.

Since I had my alarm installed, the carpet piece/trim underneath the glovebox has come lose. This is because the rivets/clips that hold the part in place snapped.

Does anybody know the correct size of these rivets/clips or send me a link of where to get these clips please? I've bought a couple of versions and both don't fit (one was labelled as interior clips, but they are actually arch liners clips).

Maybe these would work... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-ACCORD-CIVIC-CRX-INTERIOR-CARPET-FLOOR-MAT-LINING-INSULATION-TRIM-CLIPS/400413445446?fits=Car+Make%3AHonda%7CModel%3ACivic&hash=item5d3a804d46:g:dOUAAMXQ97RRGot4

Thanks in advance.

Tom

carl hammond

Advanced Member
How many do you need as I may have a couple spare (can't remember what ones they are/were but I got some and I am sure there are a few left in the spares box in the loft), I can have a look if needed?

T3LLIOTT

carl hammond said:
How many do you need as I may have a couple spare (can't remember what ones they are/were but I got some and I am sure there are a few left in the spares box in the loft), I can have a look if needed?
Thank you, that's very kind. I only need 2/3 to secure the trim to the underside of the glove box area.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Thank you, that's very kind. I only need 2/3 to secure the trim to the underside of the glove box area.
I will have a look and let you know if I can find them mate, prob tomorrow or sat if that works for you

dave7368

Advanced Member
T3LLIOTT said:
Not wanting to cause offense, but are you 100% sure it's those? They look a lot like the fastener/arch liner clips I already purchased which don't fit the trim.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-INTEGRA-DC2-DC5-NSX-MDX-RSX-TSX-TL-RL-BUMPER-CLIP/371090578000?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

none taken, have you searched the part number then??

and yes you will find they are the same as inner arch clips item 19...

damn you honda for using the same clips in different places.....

T3LLIOTT

dave7368 said:

none taken, have you searched the part number then??

and yes you will find they are the same as inner arch clips item 19...

damn you honda for using the same clips in different places.....
Very helpful diagrams, cheers!