Introduction.

chombi

FINALLY I can say I have a Honda Integra R Dc5.

A big shout out to Turbo 5 for selling me such a beast of a car and for sharing his knowledge, It was a pleasure to meet you.

This is just a quick message to introduce myself to the forum and I look forward to bugging you all for information in the future.

cheers

Chombi

turbo5

Advanced Member
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did, it's been a very sombre evenng looking at that empty space on the drive.

chombi

Off to see the local bodyshop tomorrow to discuss getting the bodywork touched up. treat the interior and engine bay to a good detailing. move the fog lamp into the light cluster then the pictures will go up. Hopefully get this all sorted by end of the month.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Elliot438

It's a great feeling when you first buy a DC5. Anything you are even remotely questioning if the previous owner serviced/ fixed just get it done. PCV valve, oil, oil filter, air filter, plugs etc. A lot of people will vouch for 5w40 Shell Helix Ultra oil. HAMP or OEM oil filter etc

Cennix1

Welcome :) where are you from?

Also if you are searching for stuff on the forum, just for your reference you'll have to replace old .com links with .club

A lot of old but gold DIY guides and so on will be like this

chombi

Cennix1 said:
Welcome :) where are you from?

Also if you are searching for stuff on the forum, just for your reference you'll have to replace old .com links with .club

A lot of old but gold DIY guides and so on will be like this
currently live in Sunny Lincolnshire

chombi

The Teg (now named Kato) update: Fitted the fresher driver's seat provided by Turbo5 and removed the attached fog light and moved it into the right hand light cluster.

Tomorrow Kato is off into the bodyshop to remove spots of rust and to freshen up the paintwork.

Should be in there for around 2 weeks.

FireDance

Advanced Member
Welcome

Get some pictures & a mod list in the Gallery, we can all keep up to date with the progress :)

chombi

FireDance said:
Welcome

Get some pictures & a mod list in the Gallery, we can all keep up to date with the progress :)
will do

chombi

Update: Kato is still at the spray shop. found some rust under the bumper. So we have decided to sort that and fully derust and spray both sides of the car. bonnet, boot and both bumpers, the roof will get a good mop and it will get some new integra R stickers.

It's booked in for a full interior and engine detail on the 6-7 Feb.

As soon as Kato is sorted. ill put it up on the galley with the full specs and pictures.