Invidia exhaust?

joiner

Advanced Member
Ok, I'm in the market for a new exhaust for my rebuild, I've read all or most of the articles etc but just wondered if anyone is or was running an Invidia Q300?. I've looked at other suppliers but am not a fan of the bean tin tail pipes ( personal preference) prefer the rolled tip similar to OE. looked at the Regu exhaust but would be ideal if it weren't for the blue tip😩. Any advice would be appreciated, don't want to go down the custom route if I can 😀.

Thanks.

kingcobwidley

Advanced Member
Ill be interested in the review, was looking at this exhaust when i got my dc sports catback. On the latter, i bought the new version 95dcb and love it. Look at my thread for the fit. Looks good, not overly loud in idle but amazing in vtec and makes this pop noise now and again

Midnight

Advanced Member
I always thought the Invidia came with a burnt tip.

Remember brother having an Invidia N1 on the S2000 my gosh it was unbearable. It actually gave you a headache to drive it.

Q300 is the tamer version but also pretty heavy too.

spooke

Advanced Member
joiner said:
Ok, I'm in the market for a new exhaust for my rebuild, I've read all or most of the articles etc but just wondered if anyone is or was running an Invidia Q300?. I've looked at other suppliers but am not a fan of the bean tin tail pipes ( personal preference) prefer the rolled tip similar to OE. looked at the Regu exhaust but would be ideal if it weren't for the blue tip. Any advice would be appreciated, don't want to go down the custom route if I can .

Thanks.
If you go custom go for Solid Fab and if noise isn't a problem go for the 3" track system, Alan can put any tip you'd like on it afaik.