Invidia Q300 vs Fujitsubo or Regu06r

Ripshank

I have recently imported a vivid blue DC5 from torque GT and am getting together a little parts list for the future .

I am looking for a subtle upgrade to the current oem exhaust but don't want the typical vtec kicked in you buddy-club noise. (i'm getting old now😂).

I have been looking at some options and was wondering if anyone had experience with the Invidia Q300 and how it compares to the Fujitsubo system.

I under stand that the bore is slightly larger on the Invidia and than it weights abit more and the Fujitsubo being a favored choice for most DC5 owners due to its subtlety, but weight saving doesn't really bother me at this point.

I cant seem to find any DB readings for the Invidia to compare it to the Fujitsubo.

many thanks
Karl

Chewy

Advanced Member
93DB comes to mind when I looked into the Q300 many moons ago.

Assume this is drive by rather than static reading though.

Loads of information about them on the RSX forums.

(Assuming by your picture you have a Vivid blue pearl Facelift, Niceeeeeeee choice :xgrin: )

Ripshank

Thanks chewy, ill have a browse on the rsx forums.

and yeah best colour choice imo, especially as we get the sexy blue recaro's .

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Is yours the one they have posted today on their Facebook page with White OEM wheels? Looks nice if it is :).

However it appears that had a Mugen twin loop fitted already.. (Apologies if I‘m wrong. :) )

Ripshank

No mine is completely bone stock and has the silver alloys

Only picked it up Thursday just gone

Ripshank

Thanks for the info Josh,

Part of me wants the fujitsubo for the JDM fan boy points and the fact that its such a good choice for the DC5,
But the Invidia seems to be a rarer choice and to be honest I prefer the rolled tip on the Invidia compared to the Fujitsubo, I think build quality wise they are probably on par

Its just finding the right balance for noise/aesthetics

decisions..... decisions

Ripshank

Picked up a kakimoto Regu06r on eBay last night second hand, it doesn't have any gaskets with it though.

Can I get away with using the standard ones currently on the car aslong as they haven't perished or would anyone have recommendations as to what gaskets to use

Thanks
Karl