IRISH DC5 owners - Need your help!

TheH

Lads im in a spot of bother and i need your help!
I need a standard exhaust manifold and cat,my car is without test since september and im struggling to find a manifold and cat,i even tried to fitting an ep3 system but its touching the underside and i know it wouldnt pass.so now i have to ask if any of you guys have a system i could use or even if you know of any for sale,preferably i would like to buy one to save me this hastle again next year.
Any help is much appreciated!
Cheers!

Paudie_DC5R

Hi lad, there is a standard exhaust system including the cat for sale on donedeal at the moment. Be also worth a shot giving vtec performance westmeath a call. They have a few DC5's in for breaking.

Bonito

Advanced Member
TheH said:
Lads im in a spot of bother and i need your help!
I need a standard exhaust manifold and cat,my car is without test since september and im struggling to find a manifold and cat,i even tried to fitting an ep3 system but its touching the underside and i know it wouldnt pass.so now i have to ask if any of you guys have a system i could use or even if you know of any for sale,preferably i would like to buy one to save me this hastle again next year.
Any help is much appreciated!
Cheers!
Where are you based dude?

TheH

Paudie_DC5R said:
Hi lad, there is a standard exhaust system including the cat for sale on donedeal at the moment. Be also worth a shot giving vtec performance westmeath a call. They have a few DC5's in for breaking.
Yeah i was onto him already he sold the cat only last friday week,i was onto vtec performance too they dont have anything either

Bonito

Advanced Member
I have an OEM Cat and Backbox you can borrow if you don't come across one for sale. I'm in Dublin.

Paudie_DC5R

That's unfortunate mate. Its being there for months. I definately though vtec would have them. There is a place in Mayo Jap Parts. Have you tried them? Or Icetronix. They break a few cars or they might know of one somewhere. Robbie is a really helpful lad there.

TheH

Paudie_DC5R said:
That's unfortunate mate. Its being there for months. I definately though vtec would have them. There is a place in Mayo Jap Parts. Have you tried them? Or Icetronix. They break a few cars or they might know of one somewhere. Robbie is a really helpful lad there.
Paudie_DC5R said:
Yeah i tried icetronix they dont have any either,i havnt tried that place in mayo il try it if i cant get one anywhere closer to me

TheH

Bonito said:
Sorry I meant cat and manifold.
Yeah sound il keep looking for one for sale and il get back to you if cant get one soon,where abouts are you in dublin?

Bonito

Advanced Member
TheH said:
Yeah sound il keep looking for one for sale and il get back to you if cant get one soon,where abouts are you in dublin?
Blanch. I can actually sell you mine.