Iron X

barsby2k10

Advanced Member
Hey,

Iron X - Anyone used it before?

Just received my bottle of Iron X today. For those who don't know what it is; it apparently dissolves all ferrous contaminants on paint and alloy surfaces, even the ones you can't see. So I will be giving this a go hopefully this weekend on the alloys, will post up some pics if I do.

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Hey,

Iron X - Anyone used it before?

Just received my bottle of Iron X today. For those who don't know what it is; it apparently dissolves all ferrous contaminants on paint and alloy surfaces, even the ones you can't see. So I will be giving this a go hopefully this weekend on the alloys, will post up some pics if I do.

Yep used it before, works a treat on baked on brake dust and those surface rust specs on CW cars.

Hancock

Advanced Member
I use this stuff cant rate it enough. You can get it from cleanyourcar and polishedbliss

R-GREG

Anybody find this stuff has a really bad smell? Mine smells like a cross between garlic and bleech, took about 4 weeks to get rid of the smell. Maybe it had gone off?

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Yes, there is a rather pungent smell. When did you buy yours? Reason I ask is that they had made the smell a bit better fairly recently.

R-GREG

was just over a month ago - think it says on the bottle something about a new improved squash smell. Not sure how it could have smelt any worse :blink: