is anyone running a BC Pro Spec exhaust as a daily runner?

AC

Advanced Member
Tempted to get one but can't be doing with a headache after a 30 min run to work and back once a day. Is it alright at half throttle motorway cruising? :-k

Cheers

raz786

Advanced Member
I have one and use it daily, it is very loud on start up, but at half throttle it isn't so bad, especially with the radio/cd player on. I wouldn't change mine purely because it sounds so savage on full throttle :twisted:

AC

Advanced Member
cheers guys. thats got me even more tempted now haha :twisted:

DC-5 Mad

As the other guys have said really and IMO it's one you'll love or hate. Give it a couple of weeks and like anything you get used to it. The dbs all depend on how heavy your foot is but I must admit i enjoy the attention it gets!. I have the spec 3 but given another chance i would go for the pro spec for the simple fact you don't get the drone when lifting your foot off. There is one for sale go on do it...... :)

AC

Advanced Member
yeh I've been speaking to Dave about buying it but thats the only thing thats making me think twice about it. I have a HKS silent hi power on at the moment and its great but I'm thinking about getting something a little bit more fruiter :twisted: I think the pro spec maybe what i want...

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
I have this exhaust and love it. The sound is just gorgeous! I spent around a grand on the sound system in my car and I very rarely turn it on, I just wind the windows down and listen to the exhaust note :)

Stick it in 6th gear on the motorway and it's acceptably quiet.

Matt.

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
Yeh like the previous post, 6th gear at motorway speed won't be loud at all really. I have a full Spoon system which is mega loud, but don't really notice too much with general driving until you plant the right foot :D