Is Brencivic still about?

JezW

Advanced Member
I've seen the work Bren does on cam covers, is he still about? He's not listed in the traders section.

Thanks

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I'm after Bren again too! Had a bit of a mare with mine getting another Spoon one done.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
FireDance said:
Contact Spooner Restorations on Facebook. His work is amazing
This is why I'm asking elsewhere. Just received a cover from him. Not impressed.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Im sure it was a hiccup as ive seen Roms exquisitely finished candy red rocker from him, don't know what went on with Adams though....

gaza4

Advanced Member
would be interested to see the spooner cover, i've only heard good things and was considering getting mine done with him but unsure now if quality is slipping

FireDance

Advanced Member
I have seen his is doing a lot of work at present (especially with the new CTR) so maybe he just slipped on this one occasion

therealspooner

Advanced Member
Hi Guys, Paul from Spooner Restorations. I've spoken to Adam & I am re painting another cover for him. Unfortunately I was trialling a new lacquer, which unfortunately has given a few problems with the heat. I have taken the essential & neccessary steps to put this right & upgraded to a whole new paint system & air fed breathing equipment so I can spray the most nasty 2pac & UV lacquers which will last for years to come. Production time from start to finish will be dramatically improved once the new system is up and running next week. Unforunately problems happen & Adam wasn't the only customer affected. I am in the process of re painting 3 other covers for customers who have had the same problem. I'm used to people raving about my work and I don't want disappointed customers. I will do whatever it takes to see people right. I enjoy my job and something like this is a real disappointment for me. I'm good at what I do, otherwise I wouldn't be in the trade a few years down the line. Cheers all, Paul.

DC5RS

DC5
therealspooner said:
Hi Guys, Paul from Spooner Restorations. I've spoken to Adam & I am re painting another cover for him. Unfortunately I was trialling a new lacquer, which unfortunately has given a few problems with the heat. I have taken the essential & neccessary steps to put this right & upgraded to a whole new paint system & air fed breathing equipment so I can spray the most nasty 2pac & UV lacquers which will last for years to come. Production time from start to finish will be dramatically improved once the new system is up and running next week. Unforunately problems happen & Adam wasn't the only customer affected. I am in the process of re painting 3 other covers for customers who have had the same problem. I'm used to people raving about my work and I don't want disappointed customers. I will do whatever it takes to see people right. I enjoy my job and something like this is a real disappointment for me. I'm good at what I do, otherwise I wouldn't be in the trade a few years down the line. Cheers all, Paul.
Pmd you Paul on Facebook you never replied :(