Is it just me?!!

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Hi all,

After having the Gallery topic added to this forum i have been looking at other peoples Integra's thinking and wishing that mine was as good looking or as well equipped as theirs. No one's inparticular, just that there are a lot of nice DC5's out there, which is great, but i feel that i could always do better with mine.

I have a few nice modifications on mine but nothing serious. Also there could be some touch ups to be done here and there on the bodywork. Suppose its just a matter of money involved but there always seems that there's something that needs doing because you feel its not quite as good as somebody elses!!

Madness i know but just thought i would put it out there.

Keep up the good work lads!

:xcheers:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
dont even consider buying an evo then, they are real bottomless pits.

bee123

Advanced Member
Its not just you mate i have a growing list of things to do too make it Anally perfect, i could spend my life savings on it and would still find something that needs doing.
:lol: Happy days

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Same!! there's so much I want to do but it all boils down to cash at the end of the day.

firthy22

Advanced Member
I think everyone of us is like that. My achilles heel is the wheels, I'm never happy with my wheels and always seem to see another set that I think would look better and changing wheels can work out quite expensive :)

cameroon95

Advanced Member
I seriously doubt I will ever mod my DC5 past its current form- The cost just doesn't justify the gains.

I can't beleive the cost of some of the items needed to gain around 10-15bhp. Don't get me wrong I love the DC5, definately the greatest car I've ever driven.

DC5_Bonson

Advanced Member
The modifications for this car is endless... You will do one thing in one week and wish for another thing next week, it's just keeps on coming. For me it's an absolute addiction :green:
I have spent about 5K already on little things on engine and chassis set up, and the exterior looks pretty much the same as i it brought it last year. :lol:

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Well, glad to see I'm not the only one!! Don't get me wrong I love my car to bits. The performance, the looks, the respect you get from random people on the road and the hatred from middle aged men!! (I'm 27!) makes me laugh. Im still hankering for an FD2, one day, just maybe...

firthy22

Advanced Member
Well, glad to see I'm not the only one!! Don't get me wrong I love my car to bits. The performance, the looks, the respect you get from random people on the road and the hatred from middle aged men!! (I'm 27!) makes me laugh. Im still hankering for an FD2, one day, just maybe...
Just the opposite here, I get admiration from young men because I'm an old fart of 58 with a cool car :)

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Mmm... You bought the wrong colour... :lol: only kidding!

Do your own thing is my advice, don't obsess over others, do what YOU want to do!
Originality is the key! Copying is just the easy route, aim to have your own unique style and be proud of it.

I have a theme I stick to with mine as well, Blue/Black, Titanium/Carbon. If the Mod doesn't match that criteria, I wont buy it.

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
I cheated and bought one with all the performance mods I think I'll want.
However, when looking at gallery pics I have so much to do cosmetically to get it up to standard.

Though at the moment I'm still falling in love with vtec all over again and just driving it! B)