Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
DC5Adam said:
Payment made, enjoy the card
Your were not on the initial list and i have no stickers left as ot was a batch of 50.

If everyone hasnt paid up by monday then youll get a place and a pair, if not ill have to refund you.

Hope your ok with that

DC5Adam

CaLi said:
Your were not on the initial list and i have no stickers left as ot was a batch of 50.
If everyone hasnt paid up by monday then youll get a place and a pair, if not ill have to refund you.
Hope your ok with that
No worries, cheers for the heads up.

STEEVO

Paid \:D/ Excited to receive them x

EDIT: Didnt realise im logged on as Steevo - its emmsyDC5xx by the way. :xClubbed:
My name & address are all with my payment

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
LIST UPDATED.

PM's have been sent to the remaining 12 who are yet to pay.

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
URGENT INFO
a massive mis-understanding with the person making these stickers has now brought up a BIG issue.

I would just like to curl up in a ball right now as this just went totally wrong is now pretty messed up.

Im really sorry to all those in this group buy :(

i asked for 50 pairs and was told the price was £1.60 each. I automatically assumed this was the pair for each pair.

On finalising the payment and quantities that were being delivered the misunderstanding became aware.

PLEASE CAN EVERY REPLY IN THE THREAD AS TO WHICH OPTION THEY WOULD LIKE TO DO

Options are,

1, I refund you.

2, everyone is happy to receive 1 sticker (it will look fine on the rear seen bottom centre)

3, i can get another 50 made but there will be an additional cost of £1.35 per sticker.

To be completely transparent and show i did not set this up to make money
The costs are involved
£1.60 a sticker
(postage of stickers to me 6p)
56p postage to you
3p envelope
+ my time printing 50 envalopes, sorting payments, updating list and packing and posting.
+ no idea if paypay will hit me with fees either as iv never done something like this before.

total cost £2.25

the 25p profit per sticker was going into the forum pot towards the running costs of this site.

Once again im really sorry for this, wish i hadnt bothered now as have a headache :(

SimonJames

Advanced Member
Paid

Now read above, option 3 for me I‘ve sent extra money over, if every goes for option 2 then I‘m good with that (just put extra money towards the club/forum)

SimonJames

Advanced Member
At £3.85 a pair they are still cheap, when I was running a forum some years ago I‘d charge £5 a pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GillyDC5

1 sticker is totally fine with me also, option 2:) to be honest if you said money will be going towards the running of the forum i would of sent you more just to help! Stuff like this happens its cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chewy

Advanced Member
Option 2 for me.

But if it's easier for everyone to do the same I'm happy to go with whatever.

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
at this point i am not sure if 100 stickers have been made or just 50, waiting on a reply so probably wont know till Monday

#NIGHTMARE