Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Steve_G_dc5

Option 3 is fine mate, let me know when to send the extra payment, if nobody else goes for this one sticker is fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teggy_dan

Option 3 would be great please mate. Just drop me a PM when and how much extra payment you need :)

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
Option 3 is good for me as above can‘t hve it uneven on the side windows lol

Just let me know when the extra money is needed 👍🏻

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
Option 3 please mate, more than happy to pay the extra. Just let me know when you need payment.

Alex_Wilson

Advanced Member
Option 3 please mate! Just let me know when to send the extra money over.

However if it causes issues option 2 is fine.

Thanks

ollydc5

Advanced Member
CaLi said:
at this point i am not sure if 100 stickers have been made or just 50, waiting on a reply so probably wont know till Monday

#NIGHTMARE
Option 3 is good for me, ready to send money when prompted

These things happen, still appreciate the time and effort and the honesty many thanks

joiner

Advanced Member
I‘m happy with 1 sticker, don‘t worry, I‘ll place it atthe top or bottom of rear screen 😀👍

FireDance

Advanced Member
FireDance

Option 3

I‘m happy to pay £1.50 & add the extra pence to the running of the forum fund. I‘ll send the money soon

p1tse

Advanced Member
I‘m a bit slow of the blocks and a bit confused

My name is down
I see the order is for one sticker, again happy with, but if I can get a pair, even better

What‘s the total PayPal gift for one or a pair if it‘s an option?

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Patch_teg said:
I‘m a bit slow of the blocks and a bit confused

My name is down
I see the order is for one sticker, again happy with, but if I can get a pair, even better

What‘s the total PayPal gift for one or a pair if it‘s an option?
I am not entirely sure if i have 50 or 100 stickers, i am waiting on a reply. (if its only 50 then i will get more ordered / there may be a slight delay)

the new cost would be £2.50 for ONE sticker or £3.85 for TWO stickers (a pair)

This really is a 1 off price for everyone that had their name down on the list of 50, If we do more in the future they will be £3 for 1 or £5 for 2.

p1tse

Advanced Member
CaLi said:
I am not entirely sure if i have 50 or 100 stickers, i am waiting on a reply. (if its only 50 then i will get more ordered / there may be a slight delay)

the new cost would be £2.50 for ONE sticker or £3.85 for TWO stickers (a pair)

This really is a 1 off price for everyone that had their name down on the list of 50, If we do more in the future they will be £3 for 1 or £5 for 2.
Thanks
As I‘m on the original 50 do you want payment of £2.50 and additional £1.35 if there is a pair option or if wanting a pair to send you £3.85 now?

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Patch_teg said:
Thanks
As I‘m on the original 50 do you want payment of £2.50 and additional £1.35 if there is a pair option or if wanting a pair to send you £3.85 now?

send the £3.85 in one go if you want 2 as it makes it easier for me to track and less paperwork