Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Indi

Advanced Member
I've sent the extra across mate for option 3. No rush

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
I‘m happy to have the one sticker and any left over pennies go to yourself for organising this / the forum x

Callum_DC5

Option 2 for me dude keep the difference for sorting it all out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sol-Annoyed

I'm happy with option 2 or 3. Please let me know if you get enough people for 3 and I'll send you the extra money, Thanks, Jon

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Update..

Finally heard back off the supplier, luckily the order had not been sent out. Apologies for the delay to anyone that has ordered expecting them in a few days time.

There are currently 50 www.itr-dc5.club stickers made up, this will increase as i already have payment for more than this. (roughly 70)

as per my previous post regarding the costing issue...

If you have paid £2.50 you will get 1 sticker. (if your not happy with this then you are welcome to a refund)

If you want a pair then you need to send over an extra £1.35 ( via paypal, family and friends )

Due to the issue mentioned there will be a delay in you receiving the stickers as i now have to wait for the extra ones to be made up, i will update an estimated time of delivery once i know. At my end everyone already has a printed envelope ready to go as soon as they come through my letterbox from the supplier.

Hope everyone is Ok with that? Many have been continually asking for forum stickers for over 12 months so an extra week isn't too bad.

Anyone else who wasn't in the original list of 50 that wants sticker is now welcome to buy into this group buy tonight, i will be sending off the final numbers tomorrow morning. I will not be doing this ever again that's for sure!

Costs are £2.50 for one or £3.85 for a pair (you are buying at cost price and there is zero profit in this for the forum)

Thank you to everyone for being so understanding, i was so gutted and disappointed in myself about the costing error i was going to step down as admin but thankyou to everyone that has been so understanding :)

for me the DC5 isn't just a car, its a way of life.. i have made many friends that all have the same hobby and passion. We are not just a car forum, we are a car family!