Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Marky.

Only just seen this, I‘ll send the extra dosh now. Two stickers please :)
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zacho

Advanced Member
Just sent the extra £1.35 for option 3. 2 stickers please! Hope i'm in time, only just seen the update. Thanks and fair play for sorting this..

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Stickers are all now complete and will be posted to me today so should receive them tomorrow.

i will put them all in the envelopes on Sunday and they will be posted out to you Monday

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
I would like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding over the cost, a nightmare turned into a headache which then turned into not too bad a situation.

Also somehow during all this sticker nightmare i have been working on the sites front page. Yes its different from the last one i sneak peaked, but i started again and this one is redesigned and now works with mobile devices :)

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
These wont be posted out till tomorrow sorry.

Forgot to post this morning and now stuck in work and will miss the last post grrrr

Cennix1

CaLi said:
These wont be posted out till tomorrow sorry.

Forgot to post this morning and now stuck in work and will miss the last post grrrr

No worries, could be worse, I had 24 orders to go out today but instead I'm in bed with a nasty strain of flu :(

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
They were posted out early this morning :)

Apply them to a clean and dry surface
Before applying them make sure the top clear transfer tape is pressed firmly to the backing sheet before peeling them apart as if its not the lettering wont lift.
Once applied to the surface run over them with a credit card or similar to make sure they are firmly stuck in place before lifting the transfer tape.

Hope you all like them.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Ta.

Out of interest, has anyone got any photos of where they have applied the original / “mark 1” versions of these stickers? Just curious to see different locations really. :)

Alex_Wilson

Advanced Member
Just arrived mate and had to get them on . Thanks very much

If anyone is interested I done them 5.5 inches back from the b pillar trim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk