It's finally been painted

Linus27

Advanced Member
Wow, amazing. Whenever I saw Cosmic Civic's with black wheels, I always thought it looked dull but this combination on the Teg shape looks superb.

Pawzo

Looks awesome mate, as everyone else has already said the colour really does suit the Teg!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Does look smart, yellow callipers if anything, not green.haha Looks a very similar colour to the Lambo grey that the RSX boys love, suits it well though. :)

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Lots of caliper colours would look good on this, the original red works, yellow, a matching gun metal grey maybe with red logos, blue, green, the options are endless.

ben04

That looks absolutely fantastic. Shame they didn't offer that as a standard color as that's what I would have bought! Good choice man!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

wantadc5

Advanced Member
That is an awesome colour.....but for me not sure it suits the lines of DC5....

maybe it looks even better in person...

they've done a fantastic job!

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
I guess I'm the only one that thinks this colour and wheel colour combo does nothing for the car :( The respray looks a fantastic job and you no doubt love it.

I don't know if I'm just forever tainted by the lovely dark green DC5 I've seen a picture of on here, nothing to me compares to that now.

S

stwteg

I quite like that. Different but good different. Wheels look very dark under it but as you say with the red H's in place- they might lift the darkness. Well wear with her.

JDC5

Charged DC5
amazing colour! always like to see something different! Mine has had a fresh paint too, feels good don't it

jay82

Advanced Member
The colour is amazing but I don't like it on the car.
But it's your car end of the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Future

Advanced Member
Finally back from the Lake District and have just read through all your posts. Thanks again for all comments guys I know colour choices will always split opinions, but the main thing is I am extremely happy with the colours I have chosen.

So my nice romantic weekend with the wife was awesome, decided to go to Go Ape in Grizedale Forrest haha. Sod all this candlelit dinner nonsense, swinging through the trees like tarzan is the way forward haha. Except for actually getting there, some of the smallest roads I've seen and with the car freshly painted I was bricking it the whole way haha, but got in and out safe and sound.

So tomorrow of to Aberfeldy for a 4x4 offroad driving experience that the better half got me for my 30th. Then car cleaned polished and waxed and back to JRM for the finishing touches.

Will hopefully get some decent pictures up soon.

Also will not be able to make the Linwood meet on the 15th unfortunately as I'm going back to the Skandi Arctic on the 10th.

Kind regards to all.

Chris.