I've broke it, but what is it and what does it do?

LeeH

Advanced Member
:roll: :lol:

It screws in to block on the front airbox sid. 1 of the pipes goes into the air intake pipe.

Cheers!

LOL - common breakage. AFAIK it's something to do with the emissions control. Wouldn't worry too much, I've been running mine broken for months. Just put it back and make sure the holes are sealed somehow.

LeeH

Advanced Member
Cheers folks, I'll get the 2 pack glue out in the morning.

Cheers!

keevster

Advanced Member
:lol: Lee what a coincidence. I broke the very same thing a couple of months ago, cannot remember what its called, but it was bloody expensive from honda, £100 notes :shock:

Personally looking at yours, i'd get a new one mate :wink:

Paul :wink:

LeeH

Advanced Member
keevster said:
:lol: Lee what a coincidence. I broke the very same thing a couple of months ago, cannot remember what its called, but it was bloody expensive from honda, £100 notes :shock:

Personally looking at yours, i'd get a new one mate :wink:

Paul :wink:
I know mate, I called in at Honda today. :roll:

Going to try a part seach tomorrow and see what they come up with.

NZITR

Advanced Member
This is so common I knew what I was going to see before I opened the thread..

The general trick is to push the hose off rather than pulling it off although I'm sure there are times when it can still break.

jostrom

Advanced Member
That is a intake air bypass control thermal valve which gives injectors extra air when the engine is cold. Has something to do with the cold emissions.

I do have a complete water outlet including that valve for sale (you can't buy the valve separately). New in spare parts bag, £70 shipped. If someone needs one, just pm me.