KPro
Gruppe M
Toda Manifold
Toda Exhaust
Spoon Springs
Uprated engine mounts
Rear camber adjusters
Fast road set-up

Made 210WHP. It's a totally different car and I'm absolutely over the moon, VTEC ing is even more addictive than before.........oh the noise! The Toda exhaust is subtle under normal driving as well, so you don't draw too much attention in built up areas. And the spoon progressive springs are amazing, they haven't really hardened the ride during normal driving, but stiffen the car nicely under harder cornering and that. Paul and Mark's service at System R was friendly and professional, I'd recommend any of the above to anyone.

Hybrid-Theory

Advanced Member
How much do you recon it would cost to get K-pro'd and have my cams put in. I am looking to get it done soon and was just wondering how much to put to one side.

Crisis

Advanced Member
I thought that should have produced more WHP than that... more like 230 or something. Maybe Im wrong.

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
Wow!! Do you mind me asking how much did all that cost you matey?? :oops: I was thinking of saving up and getting a few things done all at once you see,therefore i have a rough idea of how much to save up for :wink:

Zero7

Advanced Member
Good stuff mate, Paul and Mark are top fella's, I had mine done a couple of weeks ago. I had cams done at the same time and made 16whp on top of your figures so I'm glad I invested in them.

Mine is anything but quite, might have something to do with the cams. Enjoy. :D

Awesam

good figures!

I just had my EP3 serviced and Tuned @ System R

I made 211WHP, well chuffed with that! My fuel bill has increased! lol

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
Hybrid-Theory said:
How much do you recon it would cost to get K-pro'd and have my cams put in. I am looking to get it done soon and was just wondering how much to put to one side.
I really don't know, all of my mods were around £3500 (worth every penny of it in my eyes) including labour. Best to e-mail Paul at System R and he'll give you a quote, then you'll have an idea of how much to put aside for sure.

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
Crisis said:
I thought that should have produced more WHP than that... more like 230 or something. Maybe Im wrong.
230 WHP - I wish, you'd be lucky to get that with changing the cams as well. 205 - 215 WHP is the average gain with those mods. I was told that a standard DC5 HP varies immensely from car to car.

Rob CTR

Advanced Member
Crisis said:
when u consider that the average CTR produces 165bhp at the wheels as standard, a 210whp figure is incredible... 8)

dan the man

Advanced Member
Rob CTR said:
Crisis said:
when u consider that the average CTR produces 165bhp at the wheels as standard, a 210whp figure is incredible... 8)
my mates standard CTR went on and at the wheels was 180bhp :shock:

Mersey_typeR

Advanced Member
Rob CTR said:
Crisis said:
Last year I went to a Tdi RR day, the most standard car there had a spoon drop in filter and a Tanabe catback. It made something like 158wbhp. Their dyno now reads a little lower than that. So I'd expect a stock CTR to put out low 150's on that dyno.

I guess DTM's mate had his CTR tested else where to get a reading of 180wbhp.

I've got the same power mods as "The Meist_R" and my car made roughly the same power. Toda Manifold, GruppeM & K-Pro all seem to work fantastically well on these engines.